Here at M J Patch & Co, we understand the seriousness of the Coronavirus/Covid-19 outbreak, so we are focusing on both our colleagues and our customers to provide the best service we can during these uncertain times.
We are closely monitoring the official guidance from the government and Public Health England daily and will be continuing to provide a service to our customers in the safest way possible.
Measures we’ve taken
In line with the guidance, we have implemented the following measures:
- Enhanced Cleaning and hand sanitising stations
- Hand Sanitiser, Masks & gloves provided in all fleet vehicles
- Staff supported to work from home where possible
- Everyone has their own space (no hot-desking or shared workstations)
- Reminders & Posters to maintain social distancing & hygiene
- Extra canteen & toilet facilities
- Regular Toolbox talks on any updates
- Extra cleaning procedures have been put into place
Plus, other measures designed to increase safety and minimise the risk of potential spreading of the virus. Most importantly, anyone with symptoms or the virus, or anyone who lives with someone who has symptoms is instructed to stay at home, in line with government guidance, self-isolating for the specified time.
Hopefully the above will demonstrate to you that we are aiming to keep potential risks to a minimum and show that here at M J Patch we are still available when you need us.