Get in Touch Today
FABRICATOR / WELDER
To receive instructions (drawings and data), and to manufacture and repair metalwork products and projects according to the specification provided using metal fabrication and welding techniques.
Welder Coordination Responsibilities and Authority
This post must comply with all company procedures. Welders will be qualified to weld using established welding procedures. Welders are responsible for the quality and inspection of their welds and are required to report any Non-Conformances to their manager or welding inspector. This post is authorised to stop manufacturing and refer to the Manager, if any aspect of manufacture is not conforming to company procedures.
- Resourceful, skilful, self-motivated, able to work without the need for direct supervision. Pays attention to detail.
- Able to work well as part of a team and by oneself.
- Approaches tasks with enthusiasm, adaptability, and energy.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Trustworthy, punctual and reliable.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
- To work safely and efficiently.
- To receive technical instructions and information (written and drawings) and to produce metalwork products according to specification and timescale.
- To follow welding and other operational procedures
- To complete records and documentation.
- To inspect work and identify and report and non-conformances
- To keep the working environment clean and to minimise waste of materials and energy.
- To be available to work at different work locations and on site.
- Other duties as required by the business needs.
Are you a…
- Project Manager